Monday, November 02, 2009

News Flash...... 30 Days of Frugal Christmas Gifts

I am going to take the plunge and commit to something big here. If I don't announce it publicly I'll find an excuse not to do it.  (You know how it goes- insert whiny voice here "I dont have time ", "My ideas suck " "Nobody reads my stuff anyway" )

In honour of frugally fun November, and the  gorgeously frugal Christmas I'm having this year, I've decided to have "30 days of Frugal Christmas Gifts " where I'll post gift ideas - one per day until we reach 30! 

Please feel free to use the ideas or vary them to suit your own themes and budgets. The possibilities are endless and I'd love to hear your ideas too!

To kick off the frugal-fest and to help finish wrapping your gorgeous gifts you're gonna need gift tags! How frugal and beautiful is it to print your own? Individual hand crafted gift tags and all for free!

Check out the collective genius on the  Bella Dia blog (Who says idle web surfing is a waste of time?) which has links to almost every free gift tag site ever heard of.   You can check it out here  and print to your hearts content! And Sew Mama Sew also has more free gift tags here  and they're all so sweet!

Happy Printing!


Small confession....I ate 5 Monte Carlo biscuits  while typing this post ....ugh ...I think that's a personal best in the piggy stakes.

No comments: