Monday, December 21, 2009

Three days until I go on holidays and four days until Christmas! 9 days until my wedding anniversary. (That's right folks we got married New Years Eve)

Final preparations for Christmas are in full swing (along with me working four days this week). I have but one thing left to do, but it's a big thing, which I cannot talk about here until after Christmas.

During my holidays I'm planning to make at least one quilt, relax , and spend some time with my husband. 17 glorious days off and then I go back to work for two weeks then have another week and a half off. This second wave of holidays is going to be serious quilting time!

I may not get back here for a while since we have relatives arriving in the next couple of days. I hope you all enjoy Christmas and I'll see you back here soon. Eat , drink and be Merry!

No comments: