Friday, December 11, 2009

Oops...

Dropped in to Spotlight today to get some new blades for my rotary cutters.

BIG MISTAKE.

They were having a 50% off sale on Christmas fabric. I swear I tried to resist but the fabric was just calling me. And it was 50% off.  Say it with me . 50% off. And it was fabric I was looking at last night and just wishing I could have (Chloe's Christmas by Amy Barickman for  Red Rooster -so cute  ) so now I'm all prepared for next year because I already have material to make a Christmas quilt. Aren't I organised? Just add this to the fabric I bought two days ago and the stuff I bought yesterday....

I started a new quilt today using Gobble Gobble by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  I still have to finish that string quilt but I'm getting there slowly. I did a fair bit today. Hopefully it'll be done by the end of the weekend. I have a couple of UFO's that I want to finish by the end of the year so I can start 2010 all fresh. And Im already planning projects for the new year. I certainly have enough fabric.

No comments: