Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A very weird day

Today has been quite odd.  A couple of things happened at work which I'm now stressing out over, completely out of proportion with the circumstances. Perhaps I'm out of touch with my own reality. Maybe I need a holiday. Maybe I'm getting  -it's -almost-holidays-and I'm completely-overwhelmed-disease.

On another topic (distraction is good for us crazy people) my sister called late last night to tell me that she and her husband have decided to put their house up for sale and move here. "Here" is about a  3 day drive from where they live now so for the first time in 12 years I'll be 15 minutes way from my sister. Very exciting!

I've done no sewing since Sunday and I really need to do a burst of my string quilt for Sandra if I'm going to get it finished by Christmas. I PROMISE I'll do some tomorrow...just so tired lately !

No comments: